How to sign up for Valorous TV on the Amazon Fire Stick
It’s Easy, Just Follow These Five Simple Steps:
- Turn on your Amazon Fire Stick to the Home screen and tap the search icon in the upper left part of your screen (next to Home). This will take you to the search screen.
- Enter a search for Valorous TV using the on-screen keyboard. (Tip: If you have a Fire TV remote with a Voice button or the Fire TV Remote app, you can also use your voice to search for content).
- Select Valorous TV and download to your Amazon Fire Stick. Once loaded, Amazon will provide you with a pin to access VTV. You will take that pin and log it into VTV to activate your Amazon VTV account.
- Go to valoroustv.com on the web (with your PC, tablet or smartphone). If you are already subscribed to VTV, log in (If you are not signed up yet, sign up for your free 7-day trial) and then tap the Account Button on the upper right part of the screen. If you are logged in on your phone, look for the small box with the three bars which sits on the left side of the red stripe.
- Click to Link a Device, and you will see a box for Add a Device. Type in your pin from Amazon in the space provided to activate your Amazon VTV account. Once you log in your pin, your Amazon VTV account is automatically activated.
Congratulations! Now sit back, relax and enjoy great TV! You can now watch Valorous TV on Amazon Fire Stick TV or through the VTV web on your PC, tablet or smartphone.
What is Amazon Fire TV?
Amazon’s Fire TV brand, launched in 2014 with the Fire TV, is a series of digital media players that allow you to stream video content to your television via your internet connection. Imagine a DVD player you never had to load and that regularly updates with new content.
How does Amazon Fire TV work?
Amazon Fire TV requires an internet connection, which you connect to via Wi-Fi or, in the case of the Amazon Fire TV, an Ethernet cable. The device connects to your TV through its HDMI ports. Once activated, it will walk you through the setup process, logging into your pre-existing services and connecting to your Amazon account.