How to Watch Valorous TV on Apple TV
It’s Easy, Just Follow These Simple Steps:
- 1. Turn on your Apple TV (4th, 5th, and soon 6th generation) to the Home screen and navigate to the App Store icon near the middle of your screen. Look for the icon that looks like this:
- 2. Click on the Apple App Store icon and search for Valorous TV using the on-screen keyboard. (Tip: You can use your remote with Voice Activation to use your voice to search for content). You will arrive at the Valorous TV App Page, seen below, which describes the app and shows screenshots and describes features of watching on Apple TV:
- 3. Press the “Get” button to download from the App Store. At this point you may be prompted to use your Apple TV password to sign in and download the Valorous TV app for free.
- 4. Click “Open” to launch the Valorous TV app once the app is downloaded to begin browsing content.
- 5. Click on a thumbnail to reveal a detail page about the video you’d like to learn more about. Some content may contain trailers which you can view for free.
- 6. Click the Subscribe Button to begin watching content. If you’re already a subscriber of Valorous TV, you will need to sign in with your Valorous TV credentials (email and password.) If you are not a member, you can easily sign up for a 7-day trial here on Valorous TV:
- 7. Once you have your sign-in credentials, go back to the Apple TV App to this page:
- 8. If you have an iPhone, you can use it to expedite the sign in process. Once you begin typing in your email address on the screen above, you may be prompted on your iPhone to autofill information. Once selected on your iPhone, a 4-digit code will appear on your Apple TV that you can type into your iPhone to automatically log-in.
- 9. Once you’ve logged in you’ll be able to enjoy all the great content.
Congratulations! Now sit back, relax and enjoy great TV!