Join us live on Saturday, December 2, 2017 for the Reagan National Defense Forum. This stream features all of the panels taking place in the Annenberg President Learning Center. For details on the panels, moderators and panelists, please see below.
Panel 2 @ 9:00am PST — Space Wars: Are We Prepared For The Next Domain of Warfare?
This panel will evaluate whether the U.S. has the strategy, capacity, and know-how to prevail in space.
Moderated by Mr. David Martin, CBS News
- Hon. Kari Bingen, Acting Under Secretary of Defense (Intelligence)
- Ms. Leanne Caret, President and CEO of Defense, Space, & Security, The Boeing Company
- Gen. John Hyten, Commander, U.S. Strategic Command
- Congressman Mike Rogers, U.S. House of Representatives, Alabama
- Hon. Heather Wilson, Secretary of the Air Force
Panel 4 @ 10:45am PST — How Wall Street Impacts Defense: Threats, Challenges and Opportunities
This panel will explore how the world of finance impacts the Pentagon.
- Mr. Michael Leskinen, Executive Director, Aerospace and Defense, J.P. Morgan
- Mr. Raj Shah, Managing Director, DIUx
- Hon. Richard Spencer, Secretary of the Navy
- Mr. Michael Strianese, Chairman and CEO, L3 Technologies
Panel 6 @ 1:45pm PST — Assessing the Rebuild: Will We Have The Strategy and Resources to Build the Military in FY19?
This panel will evaluate the prospects for the Trump Administration's goal of rebuilding the military.
Moderated by Ms. Jennifer Griffin, Fox News
- Hon. Eric Edelman, Fmr. Under Secretary of Defense (Policy); Fmr. Ambassador to Turkey and Finland
- Ms. Marillyn Hewson, Chairman, President and CEO, Lockheed Martin
- Dr. Kathleen Hicks, Director, Int’l Security Program, Center for Strategic & Int’l Studies
- Gen. Robert Neller, Commandant of the Marine Corps
- Senator Jeanne Shaheen, U.S. Senate, New Hampshire
Panel 8 @ 3:30pm PST — Impacting Defense From Outside The Pentagon
This panel wil lexplorea how the intelligence community supports, and is supported by, the Pentagon.
Moderated by Mr. Bret Baier, Fox News
- Hon. Leon Panetta, Fmr. CIA Director, Fmr. Secretary of Defense; Chairman, The Panetta Institute for Public Policy
- Hon. Mike Pompeo, Director, CIA
Closing Session @ 5:00pm PST — Deputy Secretary of Defense Patrick Shanahan
Moderated by Barbara Starr, CNN