Sign up for Valorous TV on Roku
It’s Easy, Just Follow These Simple Steps:
- Go to Search on the left side of your screen.
- Next, type in Valorous TV in the search bar to locate the app.
- The Valorous TV app will populate on your list. Click on Valorous TV to continue.
- Next, select Add channel. Your Roku device will begin installing the Valorous TV app to your device.
- Once the installation is complete, return to your Roku home screen, then select the Valorous TV. At this point you are ready to Link A Device to connect your Valorous TV account to Roku.
- Next, using your remote click on the “*” button to see options.
- Select “Account” from the list.
- Select “Sign In”
- Select “Link A Device” and a code will appear on your screen. Copy this code down (it’s case sensitive.)
- Now go to your desktop or mobile device and log into Valorous TV or simply Click to Link a Device.
- Enter the code from your Roku into the box, making sure you follow the same upper and lower case sensitivity.
- The Roku will recognize and issue you a verification.
Now sit back, relax and enjoy great TV!
What is Roku?
Roku is the company that pioneered streaming for the TV
Roku® makes streaming players that connect to your TV as well as Roku TVs™ that have the streaming experience built in. Just connect them to the Internet, set up a Roku account, and start streaming Valorous TV. Roku is a convenient and cost-effective way to watch Valorous TV.
How do I set it up?
I. Power Up Your Roku Device
All Roku players connect to your TV with HDMI. Roku Express+ adds the option to connect via a composite cable which works with older TVs.
II. Connect the Roku Device to the internet
Roku streaming players and Roku TVs need Internet access to stream content. They can use wireless to connect to your home network, or you can choose a model that offers a wired Ethernet connector.
III. Create a Roku Account and Activate Your Device
You need a Roku account to activate your device and access entertainment across thousands of streaming channels, including Valorous TV. There are no monthly equipment rental fees or charges with Roku. Adding a payment method lets you easily rent/buy movies on demand or subscribe to popular services like Valorous TV.
Your Roku account stores which Roku® streaming devices you own and which channels you have installed, such as Valorous TV, as well as your preferences and settings. It’s important to have a valid email address associated with your Roku account in order to manage your account and to receive important account notifications. Similarly, you should choose a strong, secure password.